Sunday 13 January 2013

My Luscious Haul

My Luscious Haul 
I Buy 
One Black Color Nail polish Rs:225
One Super Moisturizing Lipstick Rs:545
One Pumping Lipgloss Rs:395
One Bold Eyeliner in Aqua Bule  Rs:285


Pumping Lipgloss

RASPBERRY Glaze

wow Simle So good Gum like,I buy in Raspberry Glaze which is BRIGHT RASPBERRY WITH MULTI-COLOR PEARL...
It is Thick lipgloss,non stick,not fell that you wear a lipgloss,light perfect for day wear ...

Buy from Here 


 Super Moisturizing Lipstick
Shade in Breathless

Ohhhh by my mistake i smudge this expensive lipstick but this very good color it it suite on me i apply this and on top i apply luscious pumping lipgloss in Respberry Glaze this really good lipstick sooo soft and it stay 3hour on my lips i apply this on 7.00AM when i go University and i reapply on 9.00AM  till 2.00PM i apply this 2 times

  


 Super Moisturizing Lipstick

And this link is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment